Four Directions Retreat provides a lovely car camping scene. There are wooded camp sites and a large field. However, there is limited parking near campsites and narrow drives. Therefore, we will be assigning camping and parking for camping. If you RSVP for camping you can expect us to follow-up before the wedding with additional information and to confirm your plans. As usual, please carpool when possible.
* There is water available on-site but we encourage campers to bring their own jug for ease of logistics.
* There are a few nice composting toilets and a couple porta potties. They are in the process of building a shower but it isn’t ready yet, darn. But there is a sauna & plunge pool!
* There is no electricity or wifi or cell phone service.
* Please limit your trash and recycling needs, or plan to pack it out with you. We have limited trash & recycling capacity overall.
* If you have any questions about Four Directions Retreat or camping please ask Michele or John first. We do not want to overwhelm our hosts. You have our numbers! If you don’t, please email us at adams.harrison.2023 at gmail
If you would like other nearby accommodations, we suggest the Clatskanie River Inn and RV Park, which is about 25 minutes north/west from Four Directions Retreat. There is a Best Western in St. Helen’s but we’ve heard it’s not great these days.